Facebook340Tweet0Pin0 Submitted by North Thurston Public SchoolsThe new middle school is located in Meridian Campus in Lacey.The community is invited to a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Middle School #5 at noon on Monday, March 30. The event is being held at new school’s location in Meridian Campus, 8605 Campus Glenn Dr. NE., Lacey.The new school will be approximately 109,000 square feet, constructed on a 19.1 acre parcel that the district acquired in 2001 from the Vicwood Meridian Partnership through its Voluntary Mitigation process.Site preparation work at Middle School #5, including clearing, grading and installation of underground utilities, was completed in December 2015. Babbit Neuman Construction Company of Steilacoom has been awarded the bid for construction of the middle school. Construction of the building and site improvements has recently begun, with completion scheduled for the summer of 2016.The overall project budget is $48 million. The new middle school is part of a $175 million bond package approved by North Thurston Public Schools voters in February 2014. The bond includes school improvements at all 21 schools, including major modernizations of North Thurston High School, Evergreen Forest Elementary and Pleasant Glade Elementary. It also includes technology and safety upgrades districtwide.The building is expected to be ready for occupancy in Fall of 2016. That opening will complete the district’s transition to a 6-8 middle school model. To view designs and project details, visit www.nthurston.k12.wa.us/construction.
PSG Coach who called Neymar a monster backs him in penalty row: He’s just trying to be like Messi! Tauan Ambrósio Last updated 2 years ago 21:13 20/9/2017 FacebookTwitterRedditcopy Comments(52) Getty Images PSG Ligue 1 PSG v Olympique Lyonnais Neymar The PSG star argued with Edinson Cavani over set-piece duties, and has now been backed by a coach who previously labelled him a “monster” EXCLUSIVE The manager who called Neymar a “monster” during his time in Brazil has backed him in his penalty row with Edinson Cavani.The two PSG stars initially clashed over a second-half free-kick, with Cavani wishing to take the set play. Dani Alves, however, snatched the ball away and gave it to his Brazil team-mate.PSG 11/2 to win CL Article continues below Editors’ Picks ‘I’m getting better’ – Can Man Utd flop Fred save his Old Trafford career? Why Barcelona god Messi will never be worshipped in the same way in Argentina Lyon treble & England heartbreak: The full story behind Lucy Bronze’s dramatic 2019 Liverpool v Man City is now the league’s biggest rivalry and the bitterness is growing And, later in the game, Cavani insisted on taking a penalty, which was saved, to the chagrin of Neymar, and reports claimed that the pair had to be separated in the dressing room.A similar situation arose in 2010 with Neymar at Santos. The winger had won a penalty against Atletico Goianiense after some skilful play and demanded to take the spot-kick, only for coach Dorival Junior to tell him that he wanted a more experienced player to take it.Neymar shrugged, dropped the ball to the floor, walked away — and sulked. The penalty was duly converted, but Neymar hadn’t even bothered to look. He launched a water bottle into the air and, with it, a tirade of abuse towards his coach. He then refused to pass to his team-mates for the rest of the afternoon. All of them tried to talk him around; none succeeded.Goianiense manager Simoes said after the game that “we’re creating a monster in Brazilian football”, but he has now come out in defence of Neymar’s actions.”I believe someone promised him that he could be the best in the world [with PSG],” he told Goal. “And the best in the world does the same as Cristiano Ronaldo: from the corner kick to the header, penalty, free-kicks… everything. The same happens with Messi. I believe they promised him to be responsible for everything.”Simoes is unsure who is to blame for the incident, however, insisting that Unai Emery should have told the player who would be on set-piece duty before the game.”The manager has to decide. If he decided it was Cavani [the penalty taker], then Neymar is to blame. If he chose Neymar, Cavani is to blame.”And if he did not choose, he [Unai Emery] is to blame for what happened. In that episode with Santos, his coach [Dorival Junior] was the one who told him not to take the penalty.”
Designer Abhi Singh let his hair down with his friends and colleagues from the fash frat by letting his hair down at a restaurant in the Garden of Five Senses in Mehrauli. It was a relaxed evening. We spotted designers Rahul Singh, Gautam Gupta, Jasmin Waldmann, make-up artist Aamer Zakir among others. We got you snapshots. Take a look.
The expo concluded on 21 October after four days of heavy business and much excitement.308 Exhibitors from different parts of the country participated in this export oriented fair where 300 buyers from 57 countries registered their attendance. The fair was also attended by more than 250 buying representatives.Though it is difficult to quantify the exact business generated in the fair but in accordance with the feedback given by the participants it is estimated that fair has generated business of over Rs. 500 to Rs. 550 Crores. The expo proves to be benificial especially for small traders with less resources to display their work. Also Read – ‘Playing Jojo was emotionally exhausting’Indian Handmade Carpet Industry is an age old exportoriented and highly labour intensive and has enormous potential for growth.Siddh Nath Singh, Chairman, CEPC expressed that this event will be beneficial to the medium and small exporters who can’t afford to display their products in overseas exhibitions on the one hand and on the other hand show the capability of India in producing and supplying quality products in time.Umesh Kumar Gupta, Sr. Member of COA, CEPC mentioned that in the current recessionary trend the presence of 300 Overseas Buyers from all over the world in India Carpet Expo establishes the status of India Carpet Expo and demand of Indian products in the international market.Chairman, CEPC, Umesh Kumar Gupta, Senior Member of COA along with other members of the COA, CEPC given their heartfeltcongratulations to Shiv Kumar Gupta, Executive Director-cum-Secretary, CEPC and his team for their strenuous work to make the fair a grand success.
Kolkata: A scuffle between Congress, CPM workers and policemen broke out during a joint rally at Bhatpara on Tuesday. The two parties were demanding restoration of peace after a string of violent incidents in the city.Bhatpara and Kankinara have been on edge since May 19 when the final phase of Lok Sabha polls concluded. Last week, two persons were killed a political clash in Bhatpara. The TMC and BJP had accused each other for fomenting violence in the city. Also Read – Rs 13,000 crore investment to provide 2 lakh jobs: Mamata On Tuesday, the Congress and CPM alleged that police obstructed their rally despite obtaining a permission for it. The rally, which started from Kankinara station towards Bhatpara police station, was led by state Congress president Somen Mitra, state CPM secretary Surjyakanta Mishra, Left Front chairman Biman Bose and others. However, they were stopped by police soon after starting the rally. Police had put up barricades to prevent them from moving further. However, workers of both parties broke the barricades and marched ahead. They were again stopped near Bhatpara Police station where another scuffle ensued. Also Read – Lightning kills 8, injures 16 in state A senior police officer said the rally was stopped as prohibitory orders under section 144 of CrPC were imposed in the area. The political parties claimed they had permission for the rally. Rapid Action Force and Combat Force were deployed to defuse the tension. Later, Congress and CPM leaders submitted a memorandum to Bhatpara police officers to restore peace and normalcy. “We have asked police to ensure that people live peacefully here, and there is no obstruction in their day-to-day life,” said Biman Bose. The leaders also gave a seven-day ultimatum to police to bring back normalcy. “If peace is not restored within seven days, we will launch a bigger movement,” said Somen Mitra. (With inputs from Indian Express)
Travelweek Group Tags: Canada Jetlines, Radixx, Technology Share Posted by TORONTO — Canada Jetlines is one step closer to launching having just announced a new agreement with Radixx International Inc. as its Reservation System provider.Radixx’s newest reservation system, Radixx Res, includes a booking engine that allows the start-up airline to manage all passenger bookings, as well as a customized website and mobile app that will allow customers to make their bookings and pay only for the services they want to receive.According to Jetlines, the Radixx platform uses cost-effective solutions that strongly align with its ultra-low-cost business model. Its flexibility, ability to scale and ability to offer unique merchandizing tools will allow the airline to operate at maximum efficiency in order to minimize costs throughout all points of the customer journey.“We are very excited to announce this strategic partnership with Radixx. This is a very important milestone for Jetlines; it is a foundation of all our commercial systems,” said CEO Javier Suarez. “Their new reservation system offers a full suite of services including a new responsive website and mobile application tailored to the needs of our customers, all while allowing Jetlines to maintain the necessary low-cost structure needed to provide our customers with ultra-low airfares.”More news: Hotel charges Bollywood star $8.50 for two bananas and the Internet has thoughtsJetlines also announced that it will grant 500,000 Restricted Share Unites (RSUs) to certain directors and officers. The RSUs vest over a two-year period from the date of grant, with one half vesting at the end of each year during the two-year period.Earlier this month, Jetlines announced that it had submitted operations manuals to Transport Canada in order to receive its Air Operator Certificate (AOC). The airline is on track to launch its first flight in 2019. Canada Jetlines secures Reservation System provider Tuesday, September 18, 2018 << Previous PostNext Post >>